Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a week's holiday (without the car) I used the remote as usual to open the car. Once I was inside inside, the car kept automatically locking and unlocking on its own and the lights flashed. Then everything stopped. Now, the drivers door is permanently unlocked (I cant lock it). I've tried the 2nd remote in case the remote battery was dead but it doesn't work either. The instrument panel is blank, the remote does nothing. Everything seems to be dead. Could this be a safety thing or a dead battery? Help please

·
Registered
260 Posts
More than likely it's the car battery dead.
Charge or replace it. You will need the radio code and you will have to re-learn the window opening and closing.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I agree, probably new car 12v battery time. but I have seen problems continue after a new battery, until the car has had a 5 mile run.

·
Registered
4 Posts
More than likely it's the car battery dead.
Charge or replace it. You will need the radio code and you will have to re-learn the window opening and closing.
For radio codes, I highly recommend the guys from Ford Radio Codes - Radio Code King as they are providing those codes for free of charge. Enter this voucher code:freefordcode on the checkout page and it will make the code for free.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts