Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, ive only had my B-max for about a month, has anybody had a problem where after starting the engine then going to open any window but they wont open ( any of them ).The only way is to stop and restart engine then they work.
I did notice a icon on the dash which I think was the airbag icon. Any ideas.
Pickles

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I'm new to this. Just got a 2014 bmax. Love my manual diesel titanium model but have a rear passenger window that doesn't like closing. I believe it might be bounce back but not sure. It closes all the way up goes down then back half way up again.the only way to keep it closed is to press the switch little by little until it reaches the top.

All the others work fine. There's no obvious obstruction. Can anyone give me simple advice for a non mechanical granny to be to fix it please?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Even if its out of warranty its worth badgering the dealer, often they will get authority to meet at least part of the cost.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you. car booked in with main dealer tomorrow. Also got them looking at passenger seat which seems to have a tiny amount of play on the backrest where it joins the seat itself. It moves a fraction on braking and acceleration and with your hand on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts