Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have a petrol B Max bought used - a great car, but where is the cabin filter? Is it accessed via the driver's foot well like in the Fiesta? Any tips about replacing gratefully received.

·
Registered
96 Posts
A bit late but it might help someone when they do a search on the same subject.

The "Odour Filter" that's what Ford call it, is under the side panel on the "tunnel" drivers side. Undo one torx screw and pull the cover off. Then undo 3 more torx screws and remove the small panel nearest the front. Pull the old one out, shove the new one in, bending and squashing it as required. It will spring back to shape.

Job done.

Geoff

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Exactly the same as the mk7 fiesta. Easy job as described above. Youtube demo if anyone wants to change it. A plastic trim remover helps but easy enough without.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Gracias amigo. Drivers side in the UK, passenger seat in Europe, but Co-pilots seat is fine for us airmen who drive B Maxes (I bet there are not many of us).

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
jackkook said:
Hi Ian, I ex Airman here.
Ex glider pilot, Full PPL and currently having a go at Paramotoring. What about you Jack - RAF?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hi Ian, yes I was in the RAF in the fifties, but I had nothing to do with Aircraft, I was a cook, that is why I am Jackkook, from RAF sites, it takes hundreds of men women in the RAF to keep one Aircraft flying.

Edited by: jackkook

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Where were you stationed? My Dad was born same year as you and did national service at wilmslow and locking.Edited by: cianpars

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Haha, a long way from wilmslow and locking then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts