Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could the admin of this forum please take some notice of the pathetic ramblings of PL13ACU.

I have now received two irrelevant PMs from him/her, using my christian name, which he must have found in my personal details (but still managed to spell it incorrectly).

If admin allow this troll to continue in membership, there is likely to be much less activity on this board about Bmax cars.

There.....rant over. More pills Nurse!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Yep, he is beginning to irritate a bit, but hasn't been bad enough to be banned yet. Maybe a quiet word would suffice for now.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
He's still at it. I do wonder if he is old enough to use a forum. Can't we restrict it to members over 12 years old?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
No.6 where's your sense of humour? What do you call Santa Claus' wife -MERRY CHRISTMAS! What do you call a deer with no eyes - NO EYE DEER! What do you call a deer with no legs and no eyes - STILL NO EYE DEER! Why did chewing gum cross the road - BECAUSE IT WAS STUCK ON CHICKEN'S FOOT! Why did polar bear take of it's fur coat - TO GIVE BARE HUGS! I hope you enjoy these Gremlin!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts