Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed a vibration coming from the passanger door after it has been adjusted back by passengers. Tried to find the problem but gave up. It was only when the seat was moved forward that the vibration stopped. Bit of a pain now having to keep adjusting the seat to rid myself of the dreaded vibe. Anyone else had a similar issue?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Willow,

Is it a vibrate or a rattle? There are screws in the door handles that come loose, if it is a rattle it'll most likely be that.
Let me know if it is and I'll point you to where you can find it!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I wonder whether the noise is coming from the door or the seat runners

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Definately a vibration Ben. Please point me in the right direction. Don't know about the runners cianpars.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Ita just that you say it stops when you move the seat, so i wondered if the seat had become loose on the runners.

Noises travel around the car and its sometimes difficult to trace their exact location.

·
Registered
51 Posts
HI a week after i bought my car the drivers door started vibrating at certain speeds.. i found if i put my hand on he door pull it stopped. this was tightened by the supplier and has been fine since.i can only assume this has worked loose due to being a heavy door and needing a good pull to shut properly.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi guys. Thanks for all the advice but I have cracked it. I have or had a fair bit of lose change in one of the cup holders between the driver and passanger seats. The girlfriend grabbed the change and guess what... yep no vibes. It's strange how sound can seem to come from one direction yet the culprit is elsewhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts