Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HiI am 2 weeks away from receiving my long awaited BMax Titanium. To cut a long waiting period short, yesterday I received a call from the dealership to tell me that the part leather option that we had chosen during car configurator and as ordered FOC as one of the Titanium's options had been withdrawn by Ford and we would be receiving a cloth trim!!! Apparently this has happened to all of their half dozen or so clients who had ordered this option. (not to be confused with any of the 'packs'). As a motability customer I got straight in touch with them and they are taking this up at the most senior level with Ford UK.

The ironic thing is, if you go through the process of configuring your car buy selecting each option from scratch - the half leather option is still showing as an option at no Extra cost!!

I wondered how many other prospective buyers have ordered this option and if they had what was the outcome. Before you ask - it has been swiped away from all customers that have ordered and are ordering BMax despite it still showing online and on Ford retailers systems! This applies to Retail and Motability customers.

We are therefore in an unenviable position of either cancelling the order and going elsewhere or being forced to accept a spec we do not want.

C'mon Fortd what are you going to do to rectify this!! I don,t want cloth trim anymore than I want a Fiat 500!

·
Registered
637 Posts
I was told there are no choices of seat trim for Motability customers at the point of order.... and had to have the cloth seats for my Titanium. I just accepted that as I was not really fussed about the seats, but I can see if you were actually GIVEN a choice and then have it taken away, how that would be upsetting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The choices are clear when choosing the vehicle, the dealer mis informed you as the option is available to all customers retail and motability, as it is shown in the configurator and on the dealers order system as a no cost option!

·
Registered
637 Posts
I have the car now, and very happy with it. I am not going to demand they take it back now over chairs, my dealer failed on so many different aspects of my order, that I will not be returning to them on renewal of the motorbility scheme, even if I have to goto the next town over to another ford dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts