Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know the traditional way to park a car in a confined space on the highway; but driving past the gap and reversing into it looking over your left shoulder can be a hazard, particularly when there are vehicles following you.
I am in the habit of always entering nose first, and granted the front overhang does intrude the path area, but I find the B Max is very compliant with this type of parking, and it causes minimal inconvenience to other road users.

·
Registered
24 Posts
And the most pointless topic award goes to johnwales.

How pointless telling us you need to mount the pavement to park. That would be a fail on a current driving test so why do you feel the need to tell us you are crap at parking??

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nblue said:
And the most pointless topic award goes to johnwales.

How pointless telling us you need to mount the pavement to park. That would be a fail on a current driving test so why do you feel the need to tell us you are crap at parking??
Tell me which part of my thread refers to mounting the pavement !!! And if you should have the misfortune of being involved in a shunt whilst reversing into a parking space, just think of my suggestion which was intended to be a help to BMax owners, not an invitation to be childish and abusive.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Childish lol im not the onw swearing over a computer lol. I bow down to you johnwales you keyboard warrior.
Not sure what driving test standard you pass. Why do they insist on reverse parking in tests?

Please tell us how to do a turn in the road? Keep driving untill you find a round about lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
Actually I reported the post to site admin (thanks again dan) to be honest JW your whole tone etc was a big reason why I stopped posting in the past cant be doing with someone who talks down to every post you attack in fact i'll bet a fair few people have seen your random posts in the past & walked away.

Every JW post seems to turn into a slanging match...and i'm sick of it it's not giving a good image to either the site or people who come here looking for info/answers...please dont feed JW report all problems to site admin & I can assure you measures will be taken.

thats it...i'm gone for good now i've asked for my details to be erased as i'm no longer a b-max owner (thank goodness) and cant be bothered with a bullying know all

Take a step away JW look at your past posts...it will suprise you

Edited by: philnicandamy

·
Registered
251 Posts
Well said philnicandamy,
Not just my opinion then about a forum member. I knew I would not be the only oneand I am sure there are others who think the same. Why not change your car JOHNWALES. The forum will not miss you

·
Registered
3 Posts
I must admit that I have been following this thread for quite some time, often highly amused. As regards the issue of parking I fully endorse the suggestion that J.W. has made about parking and have been practicing it myself for some years. A good driver can swing their car into a parking space going forwards without placing the wheels on the pathway. The practise of stopping a car on a busy road, and then reversing into a space can be hazardous, as JW states it could easily result in a shunt or injury to passers by.
N Blue and Specialk I think you have more than contributed to the anarchy in this forum, and if some of your remarks had been addressed to me I think I may have reacted in the same way as he has. I suggest you all keep your feelings and comments to yourselves.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Rugbyinternat you obviously have no idea how annoying, self centred, big headded, arrogant johnwales is, or maybe you do seeing as you have just joined.

I agree that johnwales should change his vehicle to something like a tut tut or a nice old plastic pig, your a horrible arrogant man johnwales.

Bern.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks RI. I am quitting this site; I am just fed up of the likes of Bern and Special K. Obnoxious individuals.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Then learn not to swear at people on a open forum, if you want to call me names or swear at me then have the balls to do it in person.

I met some individuals on a island called the Falkland isles while doing my duty, those young conscripts were more polite than you johnwales.

Edited by: Bern

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hurrayyyyyyyyyyy !The wicked one is leaving, but of course not before making assumptions that again are wrong!

Edited by: Specialk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Lets get the party started. you will not be missed. And next time u make a 2nd account up to back yourself up dont use your intrests as a profile name or make it living in the same area lol

Been following this topic for some time lol its only been open a few days lol maybe you and yourself i mean johnwales go make a new forum with your vast knowledge of everything and all you driving skills and leave us mere mortals to enjoy this great active forum.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
That's a pity John. Your earlier posts for a long time were appreciated but lately seem to have deteriorated. Maybe you try to post too often and try to answer every post.

However, as I have said, you do leave yourself open sometimes. Perhaps instead of leaving you should think more about how what you type will be received?

I suffered some abuse in this forum for a short while. It does happen due to misunderstandings. I just allowed things to die down and did not post for some while. Eventually all will be forgotten.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts