Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have front and rear parking sensors and rear camera. I have always struggled to clearly understand what the rear camera is showing me.Today, I suddenly had a 'Key Battery Low' message followed by the wording PARK PILOT displayed over the rear camera image when I selected reverse. I have never seen PARK PILOT before. Anyone else?

Edited by: number6

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have both the front and rear sensors and rear camera fitted.Number 6, do you have the standard fitment front sensors or aftermarket ones. The standard ford front sensors do chime and they also have a traffic light system that shows on the top left corner of the camera.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TheInstructor said:
I have both the front and rear sensors and rear camera fitted.Number 6, do you have the standard fitment front sensors or aftermarket ones. The standard ford front sensors do chime and they also have a traffic light system that shows on the top left corner of the camera.
Front sensors were factory fitted.

·
Registered
242 Posts
So you get the small screen in screen display on your rear view camera with the traffic light system as you get close to something?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PL13ACU said:
Man takes family on trip to boating pond, after half an hour attendant shouts "come in number 9 your time's up" his assistant says " WE ONLY HAVE 6 BOATS"!!
Robert,

Would you please do me the courtesy of not hijacking my meaningful thread with irrelevant and childish comments. You mentioned elsewhere that you were not a 12 year old (not physically, at least) but that you were of pensionable age. It's about time that you grew up and stopped seeking attention in such a childlike manner!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hywel S Wales said:
As I have said before, ignore him and he'll go away !
I wish that he would. Oh, for some active moderation!
That's my last post until/if the problem is 'resolved'.
Bye, all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts