Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
two identical 13 month old 1.0 litre 123 bhp titanium b Max's , race red, owed by identical twins in Devonshire (not boy racers) over 70 plus. Lots of extra chrome to spruce the cars up, A B. C D. Pillars covered in black gloss vinyl, gloss painted rear defuser,17 inch wheels with rim protectors called ALLOGATORS. plastic wind & rain deflectors added to top of all doors windows, Good reving. Engine capable of 90 mph in 3rd gear at 6000 +rmp up to date running well no problems. After FORD garage 1st service FREE 12 months A A cover to next years 2nd service and so on ...<br clear="none">
Edited by: Dougie

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Red strips on wheels is red vinyl. Plastic cut to suit can be removed without damaging , as with all extra chrome strips ,including black gloss vinyl on doors.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Notice wind deflectors,does the bmax suffer wind noise like the cmax?.my bmax is due 1st march but dont like the wind noise my cmax creates any answers

·
Registered
12 Posts
my bmax (1.6 tdci) isn't that bad and thats one of criteria I had when I bought it as well. When you get over 80 you start noticing the noise a bit more. Having said that, I realise the taller profile of the car means it has a tougher job combating wind noise but still manages it well.....
be interesting to hear other views...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts