Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Bmaxers!!

I orderd my new Bmax last week, went to have a look at one in the show room, test drove it and loved it!
I liked the sliding doors, brilliant for the kids to get in and out and the fact it will be cheap to tax and petrol should last a while!
Ordered a white one ( not the colour i wanted but it was the only one in stock and i didn't want to wait for it to be built! ) and its a 1.0 zetec with privacy glass and city pack, part exchanged it for my 59 reg meriva, thought it was well worth it!
dealer said it may not be ready for delivery until end of month, cantbelievei have to wait a month for something that's already built! Just want to get in and play with my new toy!! So here i am counting down the days until pick up!
Upon collecting, what should i look out for apart from scratches blemishes etc.... and will they put enough petrol in for me to get to the nearest fuel station? ( sorry never brought a brand new car before!!

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site

There is an S-Max near us in white and that looks stunning so I'm sure the B-Max will look the same - just make sure you buy plenty of car shampoo

Fuel is strange with dealers - with the cost now so expensive a tank of fuel is a big negotiating point. I've had a car with half a tank in before and another on the fuel light!

·
Registered
6 Posts
We bought ours from ford and they put £15 of fuel in when we collected but beware you do not get the 57mpg until about 1500 miles at the moment we getting about
33mpg something to do with the engine settling in!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts