Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a phone call new eco boost 125 titanium x is on its way, should get it early next week.
Wudy

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Wudy

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your news.. I went for the 1.4 automatic petrol version as I only do a small mileage and did not want the bother of burning off the dpf regularly to stop it clogging up. I was told my vehicle was assembled on the 2nd and now awaiting shipment to the U.K. I intend to give it a thorough test to make sure everything works before I sign for it. Anything wrong and I don't sign till it's been fixed.

Jaycee.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's good news then Stew, hope everything works Ok, give it a good check ride. Just been told by the showroom my B-max titanium x auto is in Dagenham and will be delivered to my dealer showroom maybe this Friday or early next week. Exciting times eh. Fingers crossed on the reliability and good build front.

Jaycee

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi picked up my titanium x eco 125 yesterday and its great, traded in a honda jazz, very pleased I changed to b max. So far so good.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have had my titanium x eco boost for just over a week now, its great no problems, its such a great drive. Moved from honda jazz to bmax, no regrets at all.
Wudy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts