Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ello, ello ello.
What do we have here then?

A nice new clean room, fresh paintwork? Looks slightly similar toa Nissan Juke Owners Club forum?

I'd better get comfy and wait for the mad rush which will come some time between now and next Spring.

Having had Ford KAs for 12 years (dont laugh). Iswitched to Nissan last year and had a veryminor involvement with the Nissan Juke and Nissan Cube launches in the UK.I currently owna Nissan Cubebut expect to be back to being a Ford customer with a new Ford B-Max or a new Ford Fiesta next year (2012)

All the best

Kevin

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Hi and welcome!

Yep first to arrive so please help yourself to a drink!

Would I know you as KevinJuke?

Dan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan said:
Hi and welcome!
Yep first to arrive so please help yourself to a drink!

Would I know you as KevinJuke?

Dan

Yes, that was the name I used when I went on the Juke Owners Club forum, although in the end I bought a Nissan Cube instead of a Nissan Juke.

Edited by: Dan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oh! my previous post is stupid!

Now re-read posts about the future dates of sale in UK.

I suggest to declare a competition, where the first B-Max sold will appear: in UK or in UA.

Тo the winning side is a bottle of Pepsi (or stronger: Scotch Whisky or Ukraine Gorilka)

P.S. Sorry my English.

Edited by: Doc-men

·
Registered
6 Posts
Official information is absent in Ukraine and Russia.
The informal says that the plant in the neighbour Romania is already ready to a mass production.

50 experimental cars are let already out for tests and exhibitions.

Sale start in 2012.

·
Registered
6 Posts
And last information:

New Ford B-MAX can be ordered in Romania since March 23, deliveries will begin at the end of July beginning of August. But today 24 march diler is silent.

Price in UK 14000 pound. Is it true?

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
From what I understand prices will start around the £12,995 mark for the 1.4 Studio modeland also around 14,000 euro in Europe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts