Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I have recently brought a used B-Max (about a Week ago)
Took it back to the ford Dealer complaining of a occasional clumping noise from underneath
they checked it and road tested it and found nothing
Noise is still there,any ideas?????????

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Probably need a bit more info to try to dignose this one mate?

When does it happen, how loud is it, does it sound like suspenaion?

Does it happen under braking, tight stearing, etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,cianpars thanks for respondingI don,t think its suspension because I have put the car over some really rough roads.
I cannot tell when the noise will occur which doesn,t help anyone.
it seems to be coming from the nearside rear,,sometimes a fairly soft clunk other time a loud alarming clunk.
I am taking a Ford tech out for a drive soon and fingers crossed the noise will occur,sods law it wont

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have that noise! I think it's the bottom of the doors..i hear it when going from a flat surface to a gradient like a multi-storey car park or driving off a driveway when the kerb is slightly raised.I guess could be exhaust related but sounds like the bottom runner for the doors.I can hear a knock but also a creaking

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sorry just to add the reason i think it's the doors is thst I've never experienced anything like it and it's my first sliding doors MAV. It's due a service next month so will take it in an update..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.