Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased a b max titanium 125ps with stop start I have noticed there is a resonating noise similar to a pump working behind the passenger rear seat , before I take back to dealers has anyone experienced anything similar , I think it may be a noisey fuel pump because if I press the accelerator the noise with go louder for few seconds then back to sound I can hear all the time , it is similar to a central heating pump noise
Any ideas

·
Registered
1 Posts
Without doubta noisy fuel pump. I've had the same problem with mine pretty much since I bought it last September. Its, allegedly, had one replacement pump (although I dont believe the garage every changed it because the noise never improved). Its now registered at another garage awaiting the part to be delivered from abroad. Its taking absolutely ages which leads me to believe that either they have no problem and are not manufacturing the parts or they have a big problem and are not able to manufacture enough

Ridiculous though having to wait for parts for months.
Best of luck - other than a noisy fuel pump and clattering pins at the front, the car is lovely to drive. I just wish I could get these noises resolved. They're not dangerous, just irritating!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks
You're correct it just annoying I will take it back to the local ford dealership I haven!t had time to do so ss far

1 - 3 of 3 Posts