Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer called today to tell me my B Max had arrived and would be ready for pick up on Friday 19 July. Finally the waiting is over...after waiting 3 months. The car is a B Max Individual German model. It has:

Power Shift with a 77 kw (105 PS) gasoline engine
Park-Pilot
Active City Stop
Rear Camera
Key Free System
Wind Defectors on all windows
Mud Flaps
17" Rims
Heated front seats
Heated front and rear windows.

When I leave the dealer my first trip will be on Autobahn A 95 to Garmisch, Germany-which is a couple miles from the dealer- to check it out. My return trip home will be over the mountains to check its power. Hopefully it will be as good or better than the C Max I traded in. Can't wait to get started.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Remember your run in times :

Tyres : 300 Miles
Brakes & Clutch : 100 miles (town) / 1,000 miles (Motorway)
Engine : 1,000 miles

·
Registered
231 Posts
D_Z,

Lead boots I believe is the reference, avoidance of during running-in.

Geriatricus

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Picked up my B Max on Friday. Since that time have put on over 600 KM. Up to now everything has worked perfect. The car drives and handles well. Actually, I feel it is better that my C Max which I traded in. So far I have no complaints. One thing is bothering me, I wanted to test the Park Pilot system but can't seem to get it to work. Perhaps, I am mistaken and it doesn't actually parallel park the car. According to the videos I have seen the Park Pilot system is for parallel parking. The manual's operating instructions refer to Parking Aids and do mention the Park Pilot system. Does anyone else have Park Pilot and if so can you help me out?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts