Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You may recall my poor experience in buying my new Bmax with the factory closing and ford not having the parts for my speck. eventually the dealer sauced another car,a titanium 1.0 125which I have had for just over a week. Considering that I have downsized from a top spec 2.0ltr Citroen I am very surprised at how much I like the new car It is wonderful to drive. The engine is very flexible and when you put the toe down it flies. Over the first 150 miles, non of which were on the motorway I am getting just over 40 mpg. I recall reading a post about the 'eco meter', on mine the menu entry for this is greyed out and there is no mention in the instruction book. The start stop works as per the manual. during the first few days the auto headlights stayed on even when the ambientlight was quite bright but now seems to be working correctly. Well done Ford for a great car but pleaseimprove your service.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Don't kid yourself on mpg over the short term !! I have the 1.6 CRDI engine, and with only one early reset can claim 65 m.p.g. This is with fast economical driving on a variety of roads taken over q 3000 miles scale; the last 800 being on winter tyres.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts