Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked the dealer where I bought my B-MAX for another one and an offer for FIESTA (a neighbour seems interested in one, as he owns a FOCUS built in 2008 that he bought in 2010 or so).

He replied with the offer for a FIESTA (Trend; 11090 euros) and that the B-MAX is out of stock! There's not a single one left at the plant!..
Will they make a new B-MAX in an year or so?..? :-? I mean... how was it with FUSION? A month after Ford ceased production of it, I guess, there were some items left to be bought, right?..?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
238 Posts
I was in our local dealer yesterday and there was at least one to buy.

Geri

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So you are saying that B-MAXes were sold only if ordered? :-?
I mean... apart from that method, Ford didn't build a number of cars just to be available for sale?..?

Is that new, Mr. Geri? And the price is..? :-?Edited by: vdragoslav

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi,

It is brand new, sat in the showroom and is about £15,500 for (I think) a Titanium with all the extras.

Geri

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hywel S Wales said:
Looks like my local dealer is still taking orders too -

http://www.monmotorsford.co.uk/new-cars/offers/?Category=B-Max
In the small print you will find the words " Subject to availability. .........". There may be limited stocks either held at Ford dealers or possibly at various vehicle handling centres but that stock will dry up eventually. Some dealers will transfer vehicles to others,it really depends on demand.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts