Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get the message "no autoplay while indexing" when I try connecting my ipod. It used to happen occasionally and then be ok but now it is on all the time. Is there a way to reset it? I've tried rebooting the ipod and it comes up with the ford logo so it id the radio which has the problem.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I get exactly the same issue with my iPod Classic, even though I have stripped a lot of the more unplayed tunes from it.
I get the same message even I have left the device plugged in, turned the engine off and quickly gone into a shop.

That is if I don't get the "USB device disconnected message" - very annoying.

I think people have mentioned about a software update, not sure if this includes any SYNC improvements or not.

Pretty close to ditching the iPod and looking a lower capacity player or maybe use a memory stick.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I gave up with the ipod and now just use a memory stick. On a 160 gB ipod classic Ihad to restrict it to under 40 GB to get it to work and even then it was flaky.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes it's sad that a 50‚¬ replacement radio can give a better AV experience than your 30.000‚¬ BMax.. the radio and SYNC is the part of my car that I hate the most. It's so limited and just plain dumb.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts