Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I'm Johan 28 years old and living in the Netherlands. We bought our second hand for B-max today.
Our previous car was a 82hp Fiesta Titanium - Sony X-pack, before that we drove a 120hp Ford Fiesta Sport(Zetec) with X-Pack but full optioned.

Now were getting:
<ul>[*]Ford B-Max 1.0 EcoBoost 100HP Titanium - First Edition[*]Build November 2012, first delivered February 2013[*]Color: Tectonic Silver[*]First edition = X-Pack[*]Panorama pack (Keyless entry, Panorama roof and privacy glass[*]38000km on the dash right now[/list]Now about me :) I'm an Service engineer, in my daily Job I perform service and repairs on civil Flight Simulators. I'm an electronics and computer enthusiast, also making pictures is what keeps me busy,hobbies are RC flight and GeoCaching.

Plans for the B-Max are already there, they are
similarto what I've done with the Fiesta.

<ul>[*]Stainless steel bumper protecter on the back[*]Stainless steel door sill strips[*]Full LED and Xenon[*](Large) Spoiler[*]Have the scratched rims repaired[*]Subwoofer (12"Sony)[*]Dashcam[*]Extra 12v in the boot[*]USB charge connector on all seats except for driver[/list]

And probably a lot more which I will think of later.

I'm happy this forum is around and I hope that I can Learn and help as well.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome Johan, an interesting list of plans for your B-Max there. When you fit the spoiler I'm sure a photo would be welcome on here

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I have my B-Max pictures will be posted a.s.a.p.

I will also try to post every change made step by step, but I know myself all to well that some times I got to enthusiast and then the job is done before the picture is taken :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts