Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from GracowTook delivery of B Max 1.6 deisel Titanium Panther Black on 30th Jan 2013, vandals set about it on 2nd Feb 2013, smashed wing mirror and caused £500 worth of damage to bonnet, so much for new car and no claims bonus.
Happy Days in Lancashire!!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
That is awfulWhen I left the dealer I stopped at a roundabout and some idiot behind only just missed my new Bmax.
We only had my wife's Fiesta 2 weeks and got shunted by white van man who was watching the traffic rather than what was in front

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Hi,Welcome to the site - sorry to hear about your new car though. Really ruins the experience

Have you managed to get anywhere to repair it yet? I'm not aware of what the spare parts situation is like with the car only been new out.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Dan

managed to source wing mirror cowling (£50) Ford parts aint cheap,
from Evans Halshaw, car going to panel beater to hopefully repair bonnet?

·
Registered
94 Posts
My car is in for mirror cowling, possible new offside door, and a new o/s wing, I should know the score tomorrow, Ford main dealer bodyshop repair, bang goes my excess, not my no claims though, but I will see a major premium hike on renewal.

Incidentally, body repairers are a great source of info on insurance companies, The know who is straight and who tries to reduce estimates.

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts