Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just adding my 'Newby' comments to the list!!

It's a frozen white Zetec ecoboost 100ps, privacy glass, sync and city pack. Expected arrival end of April or beginning of May (needs to be, baby due mid-May). Couldn't stretch to Titanium, would have preferred the 120ps engine. Happy with chosen spec though.

Got a good deal on drive the deal - over three thousand off list, local dealer couldn't get close. Even beat my military discount offers.

Looking at the 'thin frozen white paint' posts, may look to get the front of the car covered in that plastic (Venture Shield) as soon as I get it..hate stone chips!!

More updates as and when, etc.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Hello and welcome!

Congratulationson yourimminent arrival (and the baby of course
). What are you currently driving?

Sounds like a good deal you've got there, I've heard good things about Drive the Deal although never used them myself.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Currently driving either a 2002 Mondeo TDCi with 170k miles on it (easy to spot just follow the cloud of black smoke from the coked EGR valve), a '99 Yamaha Fazer 600 and now-sold-soon-to-be-replaced-by-B-max '06 Transit Camper (home conversion with just 3 seats up front, unfortunately).

Currently no complaints about DtD, good service and communication. Now I've been passed to the dealer, doing the rest of the purchase with them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome I too am driving a zetec ecoboost and i must say its a great engine and dont see the point of the 120ps version in a small mpv as i have not found a need for the extra power yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts