Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, decided to spend some of my pension pot on a 2016(66) 1.6 petrol auto B-Max Titanium X . Took a chance and went for an automatic (touchwood... the auto box seems to be behaving itself, although their appears to be no indication that it's ever had it's clutch pack replaced). I opted for the B-Max for it's ease of access, versatility and general roominess. The only change I've made to the car since I've got it is to replace all the interior lighting with LEDs.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, decided to spend some of my pension pot on a 2016(66) 1.6 petrol auto B-Max Titanium X . Took a chance and went for an automatic (touchwood... the auto box seems to be behaving itself, although their appears to be no indication that it's ever had it's clutch pack replaced). I opted for the B-Max for it's ease of access, versatility and general roominess. The only change I've made to the car since I've got it is to replace all the interior lighting with LEDs.
Welcome brother and enjoy your new ride..

Mind if i ask you to share your LED setup with other. Just looking to get some ideas...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi.... replaced the front reading lights, rear interior light, and boot light with cool white 5w C5W type LED bulbs. Replaced the front central interior light with a cool white W5W type LED bulb.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
If you like replacing bulbs, the one thing the B Max needs is decent headlight bulbs. Some are using halogen replacements. I'm not sure whether you can use LEDs

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi i fitted these straight swap H7 Twenty20 Projector LED Headlight Bulbs (Pair)
Add to Compare
H7 Twenty20 Projector LED Headlight Bulbs (Pair)

dropdown button (5 based on 6 reviews)
Up to 300% more light on the road
For use in projector headlight units only
Canbus Compatible
Icy white 6000K colour
No dark spots
Product Details
£79.99 inc VAT
Was £105.00
Availability: In Stock
Code: TWH7P300LED

ADD TO BASKET

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi i fitted these straight swap H7 Twenty20 Projector LED Headlight Bulbs (Pair)
Add to Compare
H7 Twenty20 Projector LED Headlight Bulbs (Pair)

dropdown button (5 based on 6 reviews)
Up to 300% more light on the road
For use in projector headlight units only
Canbus Compatible
Icy white 6000K colour
No dark spots
Product Details
£79.99 inc VAT
Was £105.00
Availability: In Stock
Code: TWH7P300LED

ADD TO BASKET