Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have just discovered the B Max owners club,After having four successive C Max cars I opted for a B Max in 2016 . After 2 years of faultless motoring my wife and I are well pleased . We have a Titanium X automatic. We got a factory fitted sat nav which was a bargain at £90 from our local Ford Dealer. The only complaint I have is that the passenger front seat has no height adjustment for a short guy like me. Ken Web

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome to the group Ken. I would be interested to know what sort of MPG you get out of your Powershift. I only use ours around town and get an indicated 32.9 mpg. On a run I've had it to 50mpg

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome to the club Ken. Hope your poweshift keeps up it's reliabillity as the B Max is a great vehicle in most respects.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, Thank you for your welcome messages.Regarding MPG, to be honest I do not check this regularly but I travel twice a week from Southport to the Wigan area using a dual carriageway road and the M58 and a short run on the M6 at 65 to 70 mph. The computer reading shows 42.7 mpg so I don't know if this is good or not.
No problems at all with the powershift.
The second annual service is due and the dealer says it is recommended that the brake fluid should be changed , We have done 20.250 miles would you agree with this.

Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts