Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow B-Max owners. Lucky enough to have grabbed an absolute bargain two weeks ago. 1.5tdci titanium X. Really pleased with it. Ex-mobility car with only 1642 miles on. Anyone experiencing problems on theirs that l should be aware of?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome to the forum and B-Max ownership.
If you get a few hours then you could easily read-up on the faults that some have found, - there might be things to look out for when clocking up the miles. You might get a bit scared though.

Touch wood, I haven't had anything really go wrong with my B-Max after two years of ownership and 12k miles.

I hope you enjoy your B-Max and have many happy miles.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hi Tynetoon, I have had nothing wrong with my B-Max yet in 38000 miles, it has a similar engine to yours but the 1.6.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome folks......6 weeks of ownership and still very pleased with my car. After seeing it in the garage, l contacted a close friend who has owned one for 3 years. His recommendation did the trick. Since l spoke to him, he has now purchased another B-Max (traded his old one in), as he says, it's the best car he's ever had!
Thanks again for the greetings and hope to contribute to the chats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.