Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow B-Max owners. Lucky enough to have grabbed an absolute bargain two weeks ago. 1.5tdci titanium X. Really pleased with it. Ex-mobility car with only 1642 miles on. Anyone experiencing problems on theirs that l should be aware of?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome to the forum and B-Max ownership.
If you get a few hours then you could easily read-up on the faults that some have found, - there might be things to look out for when clocking up the miles. You might get a bit scared though.

Touch wood, I haven't had anything really go wrong with my B-Max after two years of ownership and 12k miles.

I hope you enjoy your B-Max and have many happy miles.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hi Tynetoon, I have had nothing wrong with my B-Max yet in 38000 miles, it has a similar engine to yours but the 1.6.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Welcome from me also .. I have an "x" also (ecoboost engine) just passed one year old and no faults to report !

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome, it's the car I'm looking at, also an ex mobility car. You're right, there are some cracking deals to be had at the moment, and that's before you haggle!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome folks......6 weeks of ownership and still very pleased with my car. After seeing it in the garage, l contacted a close friend who has owned one for 3 years. His recommendation did the trick. Since l spoke to him, he has now purchased another B-Max (traded his old one in), as he says, it's the best car he's ever had!
Thanks again for the greetings and hope to contribute to the chats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts