Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! Got my new bmax last weekend and have had a few problems. I've read some of the forums and am having a problem with the door open sensor while on motorway usually traveling over 100 kmph
The garage seem to think its only a sensor that needs to be modified!

Sorry of this seems a silly question but when I collected the new car the reverse light wasn't working so the garage fixes it straightaway but my question is this, are there only one reverse light?

There are two white lamps yet only one light works

Thanks in advance

Fuzzy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Dan ill let you know exactly what he says

In the meantime can you help confirm how many reverse lights there are?

As per my original post, there are two while light housings but dealer is saying there is only one light? Doesn't sound righ to me

·
Registered
97 Posts
It is a dissapointing trend that cars only have one reversing light. It would help the reversing camera to have two.
The Republic of Ireland appear to have a different range than the UK with less choices and more expensive, but may have a 5 year warranty. I was looking at the Irish Spec as my daughter lives in Ireland, are you in the North?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Makem, yes I can see that now. Bit cheap! lol
@rogerhume, yes it was the 5 year warranty and AA that helped me make the decision to go with it, however, I'm starting to get a bit annoyed that Ford have not resolved the alarm going off with the drivers door apparently open.

I rang the garage and asked them to contact Ford first. I didn't think there was much point in allowing a mechanic fart around with a sensor or bracket unless Ford tell them exactly what to do. It will only end up going back many times for same problem, like other users have said on other threads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts