Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Ford B-Max 1.4 Zetec Manual 2013
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, we picked up the wife's new B-Max on Saturday, it's a '63 plate 1.4 Zetec with 19k on the clock. The car was visually quite clean but the underside was really dirty. Yesterday I removed all four wheels to clean under the arches, see picture below :oops:
Wheel Sports equipment Motor vehicle Black Automotive tire

I am pleased with the end result but it took some work. I'm sure this car was a tractor in a previous life!

I have already found some good advice on this forum, and managed to cure a noisy drivers door (loose screw!) and have been reading other tips too. The car didn't come with any car mats, has anyone got any good purchases to share? Seems to be plenty on Amazon and eBay but keen to get some thoughts.

Also, I have a full set of LED interior lights from a Mondeo I used to own and wanted to fit them to the B-Max. I swapped the boot light out ok, but I am struggling to get access to the two interior lights, the covers just don't seem to want to come off. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I seem to get one side of the cover off but then the other side holds firm and I don't want to break it.

My other job is to remove the rear light clusters that have accumulated a few dead flies. Again, I have found a helpful post on here which should point me in the right direction.

Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
Ford B-Max 1.4 Zetec Manual 2013
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome along, I think I prefer the 'after' picture ;-)
Thanks, and me too. I saw this clip on YouTube some time ago, a chap used his Karcher pressure washer with one of the spinning patio washers on the underside of his car. It seemed to do a reasonable job on mine! I'm just happy that it's 99% better than it was.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts