Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all iam new to this . My B Max is November 2013 Titianum 1.6 diesel Sport Red Xpack City pack tidy pack We downed sized from 2 cars to 1 as my wife and i retired recently .we really like the B max so far it has covered 5400 miles averaging 56.7 mpg .only problems one with rear windows mind of their own have had looked. At but still not right going in again thursday Have anyone else had any problems like this Will let you know results

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome Sam

My ordered B-max arrived at the Garage today, so a phone call informed me this morning. I'm due to go and see it tomorrow, give it a test and decide if I'll take delivery.
I have been having some reservations regarding the reported problems of the Powerdrive gearbox in the 1.6 automatic and also several different problems which appear to be caused by the vehicle management system. But, to get back to your query regarding the vehicle electric windows ghost problems, there are some posts regarding electric window malfunctions. Several people have reported that an update to the firmware appears to improve things somewhat. Your service agents should be able to tell you if you are needing an update.

Hope all goes well for you and will look for your report regarding your window problems.

Jaycee

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Left into dealer Trust Ford Lisburn N.Ireland had not seen problem before. ,took best part off day before they got in touch with Ford tech were told to re programme seems ok now ,but noticed that if rear windows are open they wont close on global locking .I will get it checked when my first service is due November .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts