Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone..i have just bought a bmax.i think it has to be one of the best cars i have owned.
its great that there is a forum as i have used them for previous cars if i needed info.

hope to chat later

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What model and colour did you get.

I've had my B Max for a month and am loving every minute I drive it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi. i bought a 13 plate zetec in what i call gray but logbook calls silver..it great but had to buy centre armrest because i missed it from my old car..so far its been great and the grandkids love it..infact my wife would pinch it if she didnt have her own car

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi maxfan and welcome. I have been contemplating purchasing a centre armrest since getting my new B Max two years ago! After looking at all the options on line, i am still unsure which is the best as they all seem to obstruct parts of the existing centre consol. Would be interested to have your views on which one you fitted and how useful it is.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi guys..i got the arm rest from a ford main dealer we deal with..it sits into the rear cup holder and screws in place...it can be a nuisance but flips up out of the way when not in use..sturdyly built it matches my interior well...mine cost £80 inc vat...makes driving easier for me now..hope this helps

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks maxfan, it sounds like one that i had looked at. The various options are all in the £80 to £110 price bracket. I have also wondered if the unit fitted in the Fiesta ST etc. would fit, but all the Ford staff i have asked were unable to confirm.

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
You are funny! :))I hope this comes not too late!?..! :">

"BestAutoVest armrest for 2012- Ford B-Max, with sliding lid flap
Product manufactured in the EU forBestAutoVest

- colour: black
- quality materials resistant to wear (Leather ABS)
- the top is covered with eco leather which is very pleasant to the touch
- can be folded down between the front seats (?)
- doesn't obstruct the hand brake use
- comes complete with adapter for mounting screws and assembly instructions"

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hello again vdragoslav. Thank you for sending me the information and glad my little joke amused you! Hope you are still enjoying your B Max.I purchased my 1.o ltr zetec ecoboost in January 2015 and although i have had a few very annoying problems they have all been dealt with under warranty and the B Max is ideal for my requirements. Looking forward to a few longer trips this year as the weather improves.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.