Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
Picked-up a 12-month old B-Max 1.0 Ecoboost in Ink Blue earlier this week, and must say I am very impressed.

I joined this forum just before buying to get some user opinions / feedback on the model first, and found nothing that put me off.

'Meka' was not the car that I thought I'd get, but I am more than happy with my choice, and wouldn't change. I hope that the 'honeymoon period' doesn't end.

Anyway, please see below a picture of my new steed:

Just in case someone spots something wrong in the picture - I have ordered and received delivery of my forum stickers, but have just not applied them yet!

I live on the Wiltshire / Gloucestershire border so could be up for a club meet around the area, or slightly more afield.

I hope to be able to contribute to this forum in future.

Best wishes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Glad you're in your honeymoon period. Having had mine for a month now I can honestly say that it only gets better. It drives so much better than my old Juke and I even appreciate it's rarety value (unlike the 2 a penny Juke) . I do wish however that Ford had kept the Fiesta grill and not spoilt it with the number plate. P.s. What Forum stickers do you mean?Edited by: NorwichNigel

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks NorwichNigel for your reply.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the grille / plate thing - not the best! But it does make us B-maxers a bit more recognisable.

The stickers I referred to were the ones for this site. Was going to place them by the rear-view mirror on the front, and by the wiper on the back.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's the ones! Thanks for the link and welcome Jimmy!

Just about managed to figure out how to upload a photo. Hyperlink would have been a step too far I think :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts