Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Just had my new BMax 1L titanium delivered and my first thoughts are wow what a nice car although I have only driven a few miles around town. After a bit of trial and error I got my phone to sync so delighted with thAt so the next job is to sort out the radio to how I want it. I must say it is really nippy, comfortable and full of gadgets I have yet to fathom out. It was very nice to find his site in case I need any help.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome, I've only just joined myself and I'm waiting for mine to arrive. So far so good on the forum

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Two virgin forum members
I am very impressed with my BMax, I hope when you get yours you enjoy it as much as I am. I have noticed a few negative posters but I guess the positive ones don't often come this site. It is good to know that advice is on hand if we need it. Geoff

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone. I'm from MOLDOVA and I own a Ford B-max Trend moon dust 100ps 1l Ecoboost. I got a good offer for my car just 10800 Euro plus winter tyres. Overall happy with the car besides some noise at the left door and from the front plastic above the LCD. I have only drove 900 km and the consume is 6.8l mixt.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Hi and welcome along,

You do sometimes see in forums that more people come online with faults than they do with praise, but I guess that's no different than chatting to people in your local. Although it can seem unsettling at first!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm very happy with my B-max, it's my first car :) I'm waiting for warmer weather to start my adventures. Thank you guys for creating this forum page indeed. Hope to share with you only positive experiences. Cheers.

Edited by: lucaslava

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yes indeed comforting to know there is spot where help can be had from practical people.
Pure curiosity
how are the various names such as Groupie allocated and by who,also what is the point of,The points allocated, and most of all how many do you need to get a new car free

Arm987

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
arm987 said:
Yes indeed comforting to know there is spot where help can be had from practical people.
Pure curiosity
how are the various names such as Groupie allocated and by who,also what is the point of,The points allocated, and most of all how many do you need to get a new car free

Arm987
The forum software is set to give 'names' depending on the number of posts made, automatically.

I believe Dan bought/borrowed/acquired free, the software ready made. He can give administrative 'rank' to members.

As for a new car, dream on.

Edited by: makem

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome
I have had my 1ltr ecoboost 100ps since end of March 2013 and im really enjoying it and anybody that gets in say how easy it is to get in and out and a comfortable ride. Love all the stuff that SYNC can do its quite impressive. Almost 6000 miles and no issues so far (apart from the SYNC upgrade)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice one, I have only had my 1L ecoboost for 3 weeks and agree wholeheartedly, it is a pleasure to drive. I have only just sorted all the "whistles and bells" and loving it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The more you use it and play with all the bits the more you will love it, I regularly get 48/50mpg on the motorway and around 42mpg daily running about but that was when the engine had done about 1500 miles (its tight when its new) I love the 1.0ltr it is a fantastic little (yet quite powerful) and cheap roadtax. Already looking at getting another one in about 18 months.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am getting about 39 mpg at the moment mostly around town, but only done about 400 miles including delivery mileage. I can't see me changing the car for a long time as I can't afford another new one for donkey's years. The wife hasn't even been it yet keeping her out as long as possible lol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Its not until its done about 1500/2000 miles did I see the mpg improve (but loved getting there) Im sure the quality of this vehicle WONT require a change for many many years, the engine is estimated (by Ford) to last at least 10yrs or more (as long as you keep the wife out) (( must read the small print)) Its low mpg at the moment but trust me it will improve and you will enjoy getting there (and beyond) I say its affordable, quality, good looking, and safe, Plus the comfort of some of top of the range cars and more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts