Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, joined up as I have recently bought a B-Max ( 13 reg 1.0 eco-boost manual,petrol ) . I have been browsing the forum and it,s very interesting , cheers , Carl.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Carl
Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear that you seem to have a similar engine noise to me, although it isstrangely reassuring (if that is the right phrase!) to know that others are experiencing the same.

As you have said elsewhere, the MPG does not seem to be as good as official figures (shocker!), but my dash read-out states 43.5mpg currently (still rising ever so slightly), after the car has done 11k miles (just under 10k in my 15 months of ownership).

Hope you enjoy your B-Max and the forum.

Wayne

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wayner73 said:
Hi Carl
Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear that you seem to have a similar engine noise to me, although it isstrangely reassuring (if that is the right phrase!) to know that others are experiencing the same.

As you have said elsewhere, the MPG does not seem to be as good as official figures (shocker!), but my dash read-out states 43.5mpg currently (still rising ever so slightly), after the car has done 11k miles (just under 10k in my 15 months of ownership).

Hope you enjoy your B-Max and the forum.

Wayne
Hi Wayne,
Yes, it,s good to know I,m not the only one with these niggles on my b-max. I like the car and don,t want to be seen to be coming on here and knocking it .

Mine has done 19k so is well run in , one day I hope to average 40 mpg plus but that,s still not near the Ford figures,but hey ho it,s a nice nippy drive.

Thanks mate.

Carl.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.