Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new member. Bought a Ford BMax a few months ago and very impressed. Has anyone out there fitted new brighter headlights themselves? Thanks.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yes, I replaced both dip and main beam last year. Dip beam was very poor.I used Philips Xtreme for dip and Osram Nightbreaker for main.
There was an improvement, nothing earth shattering as you'd expect, but dip beam is now acceptable.
The headlamp unit has to be removed as shown in the owners manual. It's a doddle and takes just a few minutes each side.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Mine is a titanium x. Can't understand why they didn't fit the brighter headlights to this model. The headlights on my old fiesta zetec were great.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yeah changed mine too, just nipped to Halfords, they usually have offers on, think I paid around £25 per bulb but got two for £40 or something like that. Worth it though.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome MJT

I thought my headlights were a little on the dull side, especially dip. Going from my 2001 Focus that had lights that could be seen from space to these "adequate" one's.

Anyone have a recommendations for aswitch and if so is there a measured difference? .
Edited by: Willow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts