Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have just bought a 2012 1.6 diesel titanium with 57000 miles on the clock. The car seem very straight with a full dealer service history and I will be picking it up on Friday. I was just wondering if anyone has had problems with these or if there is anything I should look out for. Also would it be possible to fit an extra arm rest to the passenger seat?

Cheers

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wow! Looks amazing (to me)! :> I always wanted to see this combination in a B-MAX: Medium Light Stone and burnished glow. Edited by: vdragoslav

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome to the group Kizmo, my last B-Max had the 1.6 diesel, no trouble with it at all, it had done 55000 when I traded it in, my car has an after market arm rest, which the dealer fitted because my new car did not have an armrest, it is superior to the ford one, it is fixed to the centre console, so I think it may do for either seat, try a google search for one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks glad you like it. I'll look into the arm rest the Mrs feels left out cos she has got one lol.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
The engine is well tried and tested and should be ok beyond 100,000.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was thinking you might be able to find a drivers armrest from a left hand drive car, should fit on the passenger side then shouldn't it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi MagicalGirl that was my thinking but I need to do a bit more googling as I'm not sure if the bracket will be in the passenger seat ready to just bolt the arm rest on?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Never done it on the b max, but on other cars, ive just stuck a pin or a needle into the jet holes and redirected them that way.Edited by: cianpars

1 - 15 of 15 Posts