Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hi! Why did you BUY a B-MAX and THEN (after that) you became impressed? :-? (Of course, no one dicovers the full potential of a car during one or two test drives (or drive tests ;) ), but...)
I'm glad you joyned! ;;)

Please add details using words or/and photos! :>

Did you want to buy the last B-MAX that exits the factory but it came earlier?.. :">Edited by: vdragoslav

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought the b max because i am now a gradparent and the sliding rear doors makes it alot easier to put a child seat in... i didnt realise how it drives untill i had a test drive so smooth

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Yep, the ecoboost is a lovely engine. Economical round town and lots of power when you need it. Quiet too but a nice roar over 4000 rpm.

I'm pleased that i am getting over 45 mpg new over my first 6000 miles.Edited by: cianpars

·
Registered
212 Posts
Congrats for being grandparent! But isn't C-MAX supposed to be more adequat to such a... new function? ;) :-?
Or you plan to hava a new GRAND C-MAX (it has sliding doors as well) in, say, ten years (and, maybe, more children to carry)? :>Edited by: vdragoslav

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.