Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is what is about to be built in the factory that used to build the B-Max.

Looks a lot better than the original, is this something we should all be switching to once we sell our B-Maxes?

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/motor-shows-frankfurt-motor-show/new-ford-ecosport-launched-european-focus

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Looking forward to seeing this in the showroom and giving it a test drive. Whether I buy one may depend on the difference in price between this and the new fiesta.

·
Registered
315 Posts
It looks OK, the thing that puts me off is calling it "SPORT", I usually shy away from anything with the Sport label.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Obviously, the proof of the pudding is in the driving.

However-- and admittedly, judging from one picture and angle alone--the designers have gone for a Mokka/ Qashqai/ Captur clone, rather than for something genuinely original. Which is rather disappointing.

No doubt it'll sell well, and in the meantime the lost B Max will become a minor classic. ;0)

·
Registered
64 Posts
I will be interested to see if the new version has " grown " in size. I currently drive a Kuga and was thinking of downsizing. Particularly as there will be a 4x4 in the new line up.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jackkook said:
It looks OK, the thing that puts me off is calling it "SPORT", I usually shy away from anything with the Sport label.

I don't think there is anything sporty about it. Same as the 'Eco' part - they pronounce it 'Echo' so you don't think it's eco-friendly in anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts