Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still excited about getting my bmax, and as such I am now looking into the specs of each car more and more. I realise there is nothing I can do about my specs now, even less so be a use it is a ford direct car. But, my b max is arriving with sat nav, reverse camera and front parking sensors??? Does this mean it will automatically come with active city stop and stop start technology? What about keyless entry, front armrest and totally closure on the windows? I cannot believe how excited I actually am about getting a bmax!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Brilliant feeling getting a new (or almost new) car isn't it !

To answer your questions -
Windows Global closing ... yes, armrest ... yes, Active City Stop is an option , sopossibly No , Keyless entry and start also an option (standard on Tit.x) so probably No. You MAY get rear parking sensors also.

Merry Christmas and safe motoring in the new year to all !!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Hywel S Wales said:
Brilliant feeling getting a new (or almost new) car isn't it !

To answer your questions -
Windows Global closing ... yes, armrest ... yes, Active City Stop is an option , sopossibly No , Keyless entry and start also an option (standard on Tit.x) so probably No. You MAY get rear parking sensors also.

Merry Christmas and safe motoring in the new year to all !!
I think the rear parking sensors are part of the city pack, along with the folding mirrors so I doubt that will come as standard on a basic Titanium.

I would think you can use the 'configure' your B-MAX on the Ford web site to see what you asked for and what you will get if you don't add options.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whooooo! Seen my car and sat in it too. Pick it up tomorrow, so some pictures will definitely be uploaded soon. To answer some of my own questions..... the global closing windows, tick. The car mats, tick. No to the keyless entry and stop/start(stop start is only available on one model). It has the sat nav and reverse camera (big screen), along with rear and front parking sensors but not sure about the active city stop, although I hope never to use it, if it has it anyway. Folding mirrors are standard too. It's got the centre arm rest as well.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh and the dealer is putting a spare wheel kit in it to sweeten the deal. His actual words were "I will try". But he is unknowingly going to have to put one in.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Don't forget to check if a spare wheel isincluded before you leave ! I had to pay an extra £100 for mine. but Idid geta free 1st service though - due at the end of the month.
Looking forward to seeing those pics ... good luck with everything.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh it will be checked. Forgot to mention, I also managed to get a bottle of free wheel cleaner of the dealer too. He is aware of my condition, and when I mentioned that I wanted the valet team to take the wheels off and clean the insides of the wheels before I took the car. I know as I type this how I sound but like I say, it is my condition.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Didn't get the full tank of fuel but with car prices as they are (fuel prices aren't to shabby either),I think I did ok with the spare wheel, wheel cleaner and price I actually paid for the car, with the extras. I'm real happy. Post pictures later in the week. Wind deflectors are coming for my birthday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts