Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is on twice I posted it yesterday but it seems to have disappeared.
I have changed my B-Max for an identical one except the engine is different my new one is as in my signature at rhe bottom of this post.
the old one had the 1.6 diesel, 16 valve, intercooler, it was two years and three months old, and had done 54848 miles, average MPG 65.8.
The new engine is 1.5 diesel 8 valve no intercooler.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
jackkook said:
Sorry if this is on twice I posted it yesterday but it seems to have disappeared.
I have changed my B-Max for an identical one except the engine is different my new one is as in my signature at rhe bottom of this post.
the old one had the 1.6 diesel, 16 valve, intercooler, it was two years and three months old, and had done 54848 miles, average MPG 65.8.
The new engine is 1.5 diesel SOHV, intercooler.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jackkook said:
jackkook said:
The new engine is 1.5 diesel SOHV, intercooler.
On lifting the bonnet today, I can see the new engine has got an intercooler.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts