Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have health problems and the B-max suited me the best for getting in and out of, mickey. Read your question wrong earlier
Edited by: paulhic8

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi, Paul,I got mine from Linsay Ford in Ballymena, (Titanium 1.6TDCI) unfortunately it has already been battered twice, once by my own hand and once by another. I had great service generally from their bodyshop though, they being an approved repairer.

John.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Very pleased with my new BMax few weeks old. Not happy with no spare wheel,any suggestion re purchase of a spare and jack. Where are the jacking points on this model. Tom

·
Registered
637 Posts
<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: center;">Here are the jacking points of the BMax

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi
Many thanks for this info. Can you or anyone advise best type of spare wheel to buy standard or the light weight one,any idea best supplier and price. Does one take out the shaped piece from within the boot,or what?
Any comments on this matter will be appreciated Tom Armour

·
Registered
231 Posts
D_Z,

Thanks for that diagram, much the best I've seen (and yes, I have been bored enough to read the whole handbook).
As far as the spare goes all I can say is that the 'pretend' spare which I ordered with the car has no shaped upper or lower, just the cloth-like flat cover.

Geriatricus

·
Registered
637 Posts
Geriatricus said:
D_Z, Thanks for that diagram, much the best I've seen (and yes, I have been bored enough to read the whole handbook).

Umm... I did not draw that diagram, that was a direct copy from the manual of the car (Page 161)...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Ah - that must have been the bit where I went to sleep while trying to sort out which bits actually apply to my model!

Geriatricus

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Paul, I too am the proud owner of a Titanium and love the features. Got mine just before Christmas and I'm still trying to find the time to read up on and start using Ford Sync and all the attributes that brings. Look forward to keeping in touch with you and all other Forum members.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi

Glad you are pleased with new BMax,which engine did you buy and have you fund any snags yet?

I have the 1.5 diesel and of now no problems other than of my own making.

Happy driving

Arm987

·
Registered
17 Posts
arm987 said:
Hi

Glad you are pleased with new BMax,which engine did you buy and have you fund any snags yet?

I have the 1.5 diesel and of now no problems other than of my own making.

Happy driving

Arm987
Hi There, Glad to hear you are pleased with your BMAX. I had a 1.6 Petrol Automatic Titanium. Sadly, it suffered with major electrical problems which could have been catastrophic if I had followed the Dealer's advice to ignore them and await a 'system fix' to cure the problem. Sadder still was that every system fix threw up yet another fault. Car was in the garage 5 times in 6 months and off the road due to lack of confidence that system faults displayed 'meant nothing'. Have now switched to Puegeot (a marque that has served the family well in the past). New car is not very technical, has few exciting features - in short, a bit boring but RELIABLE.

Hope you enjoy your Diesel BMAX.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi

Thanks for this info. I often worry about all the systems on my BMax but so far so good fingers crossed and all that!

Arm987

1 - 20 of 23 Posts