Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this is my first message on this forum, I took delivery of my car on 15th Feb 2013 and have had problems from the first few weeks, I have read a post from Primrose on the technical page and I have had the same problems (Has Someone left a bag of spanners in my engine). The car has been in and out of the garage and eventually they have fitted a new Gear Box BUT the noise and the roll back are still there.... so the car goes in yet again tomorrow 1st July and I have my fingers crossed that they will fix the problem ..

·
Registered
637 Posts
Welcome to the site JuneMarch

Sorry to hear about the troubles you have been experiencing, let us know how the car is after it's returned to you...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well my car has been brought back to me and the people at the garagesaid that there isn't anything wrong with the car, they say that it is the gear box changing gears !!!!, so why did they put a new gear box into the car 3 weeks ago ??? I would like to find out if anyone else who has an Auto BMAX is having any of these problems that both Primrose and I are having...

·
Registered
637 Posts
Could you not ask the dealership to drive another BMAX as a test, as by what they are saying , the test car should sound the same as your car?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I am going to make an appointment with the dealer to see if I can do that... it does seem to me that things are still not right as other people who have bought an automatic BMAX would also have complained wouldn't they ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts