Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Bilko a newbie, Just acquired a B Max and would like some info as to what mobile phone to purchase without having to break the bank . Thanks..

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome Bilko, you do not need a very expensive phone as long as it has Bluetooth, my Nokia 6310i 2002 model connects with no problems.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi Bilko and welcome to the owners club.
Most smart phones will work providing they are bluetooth enabled. I use a Samsung J3at present and it is fine. My previous Samsung also worked perfectly ok. ( and i am 75 yrs old )! so its not difficult.

·
Registered
315 Posts
My phone Nokia 6310i is not on the list, but it still connects OK.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Jackkook,Thanks for that . Had another post from a gentleman member who said any Bluetooth phone should be ok,He also said although he is 75 he had no problem connecting. I'm 80 so I should find it easy.Thanks again,I'll have a look at the mobile you have.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Hywel.Thanks for the email address. I've had a look at it and started to write down the mobile names ,until I realised how many there are. Blimey the list goes on forever. Anyway thanks again I'm sure I'll find what I want ..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Jackkook.Got myself a compatible mobile. Could you give me a quick rundown on getting it to sync.Thanks for all the useful tips you are giving....Regards Bilco..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts