Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HiMy car arrives next week . Just noticed the air vent grills on the dash are vertical. I was planning on using a vent holder for my iPhone to use as sat nav. They generally work on horizontal grills. Has anyone found a good phone holder for the B Max that is close to the 12V socket
Cheers

·
Registered
637 Posts
I have a window mount for my IPhone, from a previous car, looking at the Bmax window, its a fair distance away if put on the windscreen... so would also be interested in a air ventalternative..

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have a perfect holder for my mobile - it's called 'Erindoors. She's right by the 12v socket, sitting comfortably, and has the ability too answer the 'phone when it rings!!!!!!!!!
As she doesn't drive what could be more perfect???????????

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sounds nice - but I have heard about problems with this solution, when your secretary calls.!!!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Market it... make millions.... Erindoors V1.0.... With added ....'Bargin Sensor '..

Idon'tknow about you, but when ever I went up town with my wife, she had the uncanny ability to get out the car... sniff the air... and then say " Quick... 2 for 1, 300 meters, west of here... "

·
Registered
57 Posts
all those extras - use to be expensive in the long run.

I'm going to buy one for airsocket instead.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts