Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Could anyone please provide the measurement of the surface directly under the rear numberplate how many inches is that ?? (where I have placed red coloured arrows below)

<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: left;">Thanks,
<div style="text-align: left;">

<div style="text-align: left;">D_Z
<div style="text-align: left;">

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<div style="text-align: center;">heh... yup.. found one on ebay last night...

<div style="text-align: center;">for a whopping $0.99.. cost me more to ship it.. but I got a few of them...

Edited by: Davis_Zadian

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that I am, I had the choice between 4 - 14 inches in height... I may have to trim it here and there... will post pic when car and sticker have met each other...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Mine is 8 1/2 inches number plate to bumper but only 6 1/2 inchesto the contour where your arrow finshesSo you have a flat part of 6 1/4 inches, but I assume it is a sticker

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the info Rogerhume,

it's a vinyl, specifically for weather proofing andrelativeease of removal should I come to sell the car at a later date. if you think bad of me for doing this (ha ha) .. check this out...

<div style="text-align: center;">They made the pannels of the car stretch out as if the HULK was inside trying to get out. I think this is great, purely as it's unique.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi D_Z

This tip might help[I've used it in the past on different vehicles].
If you do have to remove/change the vinyl at all, after careful removal, spray some WD40 or similar over the area to remove dirt, and any excess glue residue with a soft cloth/yellow duster.
This should bring all the surfaces back to normal, with no harm to the paintwork.
Last vehicle I had to do this on was a VW T5 van in metallic silver, and it had no problems

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its great Bilbopup,You have given me a ball park figure which is all I wanted, and I thank you for that. I have ordered four of the 8" size... and even if it does not fit in the location I had planned, there are other places on the car it can go...

I *Should*, be seeing my car this weekend or early next week... I will then goto work on putting phone holders and dash cams, andvinyl's, and then I will take some pictures, or ayou tubemovie, for my cars 2.4 seconds of fame.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

<div style="text-align: center;">The Silver Surfer
vinylarrived today... with a bonus
miniatureversion of the same picture

<div style="text-align: center;">Car still not here yet... they said Saturday 30th March first... now they are saying Friday 5th April

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<div style="text-align: center;">Surf's Up !!!

<div style="text-align: center;">The larger version did not fit the panel unfortunately.. not to worry though..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts