Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hi Peter, I will know you now if I see you at Skem.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice to know I'll have a friendly face local to me :) I've seen a few B-max's around Skem now as I drive for Iceland. Also my Brother now owns a B-max too so the empire is growing. Got a pic of our cars together (before a few of my mods lol)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi John. If you know others local we should have a small car meet. Could be a fun afternoon out.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hi! Both B-MAXes look superb!Of course, I like the "Frozen white" one a bit more, because mine will be so.

Please tell me when did you (and your brother)order, when was each of the cars built and, the reason why I ask: do you have FOLLOW ME HOME!?

Ford keeps telling me they do not offer this feature since April 2016 and I believe it's just a lie.

So needing FOLLOW ME HOME at my car, I'm looking for solid, unbeatable arguments against their words.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by: vdragoslav

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have follow me home, build date
07.07.2016. A feature missing on my car is "read text", I only discovered this feature two days before I exchanged my last car, but on this new one if you ask it to read text it says this feature not available.

Edited by: jackkook

·
Registered
212 Posts
Thank you very much!

That is a feature very useful, even more than FOLLOW ME HOME, I'd say..!
What's your plan regarding the missing "read text"? :-?

·
Registered
315 Posts
No plan just live with what you have got.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi, sorry for the delay, I've been away for the weekend. Regarding the FOLLOW ME HOME, if I'm right in what your saying,, if I pull the direction stalk backwards after switching the car off my dipped headlights come on, not main beam.. not checked to see if they stay on or go off as I just pulled the stalk back again to swith off, so i will find out later after work. That's if I'm right in what you are asking. As for the age both mine and my brothers cars are 2013 plates and we are both 2nd owners.so not sure when build date is sorry.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi, just been out and checked, I pulled the stalk back to activate the lights, I then locked the car up and after 30 seconds they switched themselves off. Hope that helped

·
Registered
212 Posts
Thank you!

Now I know how to use it; if only I'll have WHAT to use!?..

I guess it's a software activable feature...
Or it's not?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hi Mr Peter Pod, if you go on the "Ford Etis" site, and put your registration number in, you can see all the details about your car from the factory build list.

Edited by: jackkook

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for r hat Jack.

Build date is 21/1/2013 so just missed out on its birthday lol
1st registered in 20/5/2013 –'

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Magicalgirl and Kevin. To answer your question the splitter is from eBay. Just search for universal rubber splitter. Make sure it's SAMURAI as there are many cheap copies. Make sure if you do purchase 1, that it is rubber and not the foam type, its much better quality.

Mine is actually coming off this week. Got something else planned so will post a picture when it's all done :) hopefully I'll still get as much love for it lol

There are more mods I have added but pictures just don't show you properly so if 1 day you do spot me. Shout me over I won't mind showing you :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts