Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm Darie and I'm from the French part of Switzerland. I fell in love with the B-Max 2 Sundays ago while doing a flash visit of the Geneva Car Show, asking at every stand if they made a car where the front passenger seat folded down flat. I'm a rockclimber and often drive out to the mountains on weekends. I need a car that I can occasionally sleep in. I can't wait to lie in my B-Max admiring the Alps through the panorama roof! Yes, I'm looking forward to driving it, too.

I spent half of my vacation week scouring Internet for reviews, opinions, options, prices, demonstrator deals. I finally found that I could order the car configured exactly as desired from a German re-importer for about 4000 euros less than the offer I got from a Ford dealer in the nearby town. The order went out today. I'm quite excited. This is the first car I buy new.

Best regards.
Darie

·
Registered
6 Posts
well people after a 9 week wait it has finally arrived, B Max Zetec 1.5TDCI in race red, my days of paying for paint are over. first impressions are very good compared to my old 1.25 fiesta zetec, the ride appears very good, road noise is much reduced and initial fuel consumption seems ok 57mpg with 100 miles on the clock, not to be sniffed at. have noticed a few faults as talked about on here, rear wiper arm not lifting up and poor drivers wiper sweep. i will talk to the dealers about these problems on its 1500 mile check. if i must critisize i would say it could do with a bit more power. i will keep you informed of how the fuel consumption goes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
thought i would do a posting as the 1.5TDCI seems rare, couldn't find any posts on fuel consumption or performance anywhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts