Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a reason for not showing the Marque on B Max when the Fiesta has them?

·
Registered
213 Posts
I would assume that because of the 3 variants - Studio, Duratec, and Titanium, Ford have moved away from the Marque style, and followed the rest of the herd [other manufacturers].
Plus, of course, it's one less item to manufacture, and fit!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi all,I'm afraid the last 2 posts are not right. I do not know if you are aware, but I purchased the showroom model from my dealers ( Photos in gallery ) and mine does have the Titanium badge on the rear, as wel as the Ecoconetic badge.

After ordering I did not see another on sale or on show anywhere with the badge and when I asked the sales rep he did say that they do not put them on any more but he did not no why.

I personally am glad that I have it on.

So I could well have a unique car, unless you out there no different

I await your replys !

·
Registered
637 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hmmm I see your point... however to try and save the situation, with the badges available you could pretty much spell out anything you want on the back of your car in shiney chrome letters, like 'SPECIAL K's B-MAX' or something more profound...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Non of those I have seen for sale i Denmark - has this marque - and they are all those who was dellivered for the dealers.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Considering I emailed them about 44 minutes ago, I am impressed that they have replied already, saying the following :

<div style="text-align: center;">------------------------------------

Hi,

Available here ...
http://www.teamtorquesteer.co.uk/fiesta-st-exterior-styling/genuine-ford-vehicle-badges.html

Listed under 2013 'Titanium' badge. For orders 5+ we should be able to
give you a 10% discount.

Thanks

Martin
</pre>-----------------------------</pre>This is for all 2013 Ford Vehicles, but as they have increased the cost for the badge since I emailed them (a £27.99 'Titanium' entry was not in the list 44 minutes ago
)... I would try approaching Ford first. </pre>

Edited by: Davis_Zadian

·
Registered
30 Posts
Special k - my post is indeed correct. As i stated previously non of the cars now have a variant badge except the st models. This has been the case now for a few months. Yours has one because it is an older build. Think you said it was an ex showroom model so it was probably there a while before it was sold .

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As my car was 1st registered in September 2012, and is a titanium ex showroom/demonstrator with "x" pack, it does not have the marque.As the instigator of this thread I am surprised by the amount of interest, so why not forget it and start looking forward to summer,
if not life?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi DavisI would also "like" a Titanium Marque although @ circa £27 I being a Scotsman living in Lancashire will not be parting with my hard earned pension.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts