Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: center;">Mark Ovenden is the Managing Director of Ford UK

<div style="text-align: center;">His Email address is :[email protected]

<div style="text-align: center;">In relation to the Wipers, the Easy Fuel System and any other comments that you guys may feel he needs to know about..
found this out while Googling round the net tonight...

<div style="text-align: center;">(He actually looks like this)

Edited by: Davis_Zadian

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey D_Z

He looks kinda 'cheesy', or even 'smug', or 'have you finished taking my photo yet', or possibly 'look at me, I'm so special'.

I just think the facial expression looks very false!

Any how, nice one mate. Wonder if we can all 'flood' his incoming email tray at the same time?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I had an official talk with an allocated Ford UK representative who passed on my concerns to their technical dept. I asked for a reply in written form and yesterday this was being quality checked before sending to me.

I told the rep, that I needed the letter to pursue the windscreen wiper matter with unbiased persons in the motor trade and the Police in respect of the Construction & Use Regulations as I considered the reduced view for the driver v that of the passenger may cause the car the fail an MOT test, ie if I was to obstruct the view to such an extent, it would be illegal. Deliberate and unnecessary obstruction of the drivers view to the extent we now have would, if done by the driver in the UK, be subject of a prosecution.

You may consider it worth while waiting for the official response before emailing as suggested previously?

Btw, thanks for the help I requested at the start of this thread. I did mention the forum to Ford but they do not (so they say) look at forums but wait for direct comment.

Edited by: makem

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is it confirmed that this is the correct e-mail address for the CEO? I sent him an e-mail last Monday with a copy to the customer relations dept. re. the problem I have with the drivers door nor unlocking when the temperature reaches zero, and although the cust. rel. have replied I have heard nothing from Mr Ovenden which seems rather rude, a reply saying he had passed my comments to the relevant dept. would have been nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts