Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I set the alarm to low guard because of my dogs in the car. I thought that once it was set it'd stay on it until I change it. But no, I have to reset it to low every time I leave the car! I'd have thought the technology would have enabled me to leave it on the setting of my choice until I decided to change it. Not happy with that because I keep forgetting to reset and as soon as I walk away, the dogs trigger it and I have to return and faff about with changing settings which means getting back in to the car and starting the engine, therefore wasting fuel! I know it can be set to "always ask" but I forget to look at the screen before leaving the car.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
I've not tried it on the bmax. I know on other fords it used to be a case of only pressing the lock button once for locking, twice for locking and setting the alarm. This was ideal for leaving dogs / people in the car! Bit of a pain if this has changed though

·
Registered
54 Posts
I to have dogs and yes i have to do the same inc using the stop/start button when i have forgotten to press the dashboard button.

BUT seeing Dan'scommentsabout pressing the button twice i wonder if this is the case with the Bmax also as the indicator lights only flash after i have pressed the lock button twice. The doors lock and mirrors fold with one push but two to make the lights flash !

Give it a go n let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts