Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I would like to know if any one of you had purchased the below update SD Card because i wish to know if this time the Malta map is included. I ask various sellers and some of them sad yes but others sad not sure and I ended confused and i don't want to buy it and had to re send it back if it's not included. Thanks in advanced.

FORD MFD EUROPE SD CARD NAVIGATION UPDATE V7 2017

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi Tewmi.
As of Jan 6th this year, when I had my BMax serviced. I had a very interesting conversation with the store manager at the Ford dealership. It started with me asking about the latest updates on the Ford map SD Card, to which after a lengthy conversation and comparing my Memory card part number to the ones he had just taken delivery of. And they are the same.
HOWEVER AND THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART FOR EVERYONE. Ford do SD cards that fit in all BMax's. But in some of the BMax's TOM TOM do a card that also fits and the best bit is!!! It only costs £80+vat unlike the Ford SD card which costs over £230.
The answer to your question is that if you have a part number on your SD card, then the ford dealer can cross reference it for up to dateness and the TOM TOM compatibility in your ford.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts