Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how many reversing lamps there are on the B-Max, also fog lamps.
Can't find anything in spec, and wanted to know if a bulb had blown.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate another pair of eyes on that manual, don't want to take the whole assembly apart unnecessarily.

·
Registered
155 Posts
There is one reversing light and one fog high intensity light at rear of car (two spotlights at front)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Yes I have just checked that out myself. There is also a high level brake light; and I think the two auxiliary lights at the front are fog and not spots - they would not be powerful enough to drive on.
I must say that I think the single rear fog, and single reversing light are totally inadequate; can I have some further opinions on this please.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you,

So just to clarify, it's reversing lamp on the left (as that is the only one that lights up for me) so it must be the fog on the right (not had to use that one).

·
Registered
418 Posts
Yes that is correct. Reverse on the left, and fog on the right. Also remember you will need your headlights on in order to test the rear fog light. I would suggest that when reversing you put the fog on as well, not that that will improve vision.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts