Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Since we purchased the 2014 B Max (18,000 miles) last July we have noticed a knocking which seems to be coming from the near side rear at the top of the door. It only happens when leaving the driveway which means the car turns right and down a slope and also when it is not level. Could it be a loose wiring loom or airbag hitting the body shell?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Some have reported noises coming from the sliding doors which can be fixed by adjustment. I'm not sure how the Adjustment is done but I do know that the Ford dealers can do it.

I did have a slight knocking coming from the rear which turned out to be the boot floor, which was slightly raised as a result of stuffing too much under it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I heard some knocking and at the 1 year warranty service they told me it came from the unperfect clicking of the ISOFIX child seat, which I admit could have the chance of 0.0001% in my case, meaning that it indeed came after I placed such stuff, but I as well think that someone doesn't have to be a Ph. D. to..! X(Edited by: vdragoslav

1 - 4 of 4 Posts